Watercolor Material List / Mixed Media Succulent Sampler
Remember don’t let the material list overwhelm you. These are all suggestions get close. E-mail or call if you are concerned.
Brushes: sizes of brushes are suggestions
• # 2 bristle brush
• 1 inch square or flat aquarelle (beveled edge used in place of a palette knife).
• #4 rigor, script, or liner brush. (Long and Thin)
• # 10 round brush (optional)
Palette knife (credit card , nail clipper, emery board, pocket knife will work)
Pigments: QoR /Grumbacher/ Winsor Newton/ American Journey student grade is a good start.
Primary colors: Red, Yellow , Blue and Sepia will work for first class.
Recommended Colors Bring colors you love and I will also share some fun colors.
• 140lb. or 300lb. Dearcher’s Rough acid free watercolor paper (available to purchase at class) paper can be purchased by the sheet so you can experiment.
• White with sections for painting and mixing (non-absorbent). A melmac or Styrofoam plate is a good start.
• 2 water containers, toothbrush, toilet paper, table salt, paint rag, masking tape, masonite board or something non-absorbent to tape your paper on), favorite succulent photo’s to give you inspiration, kneaded eraser, HB pencil, small piece of sponge, permanent marker (fine tip) pen and ink class and a non –permanent marker.
• Bring any fun extras , think out of the box. I will be bringing Golden product to play with and share.