Remember don’t let the material list overwhelm you. These are all suggestions- get close. E-mail or call if you are concerned.
• Brushes: sizes of brushes are suggestions/ note you may use your watercolor synthetic brushes. DO NOT use natural hair brushes. Wash brushes properly.
• 1” inch square
• 2 inch flat brush (optional ) Can use inexpensive pastry brush.
• #3 rigor, script, or liner brush. (Long and Thin)
• #8 or 10 round brush
• #2 bright bristle brush
• Palette knife (credit card, nail clipper, emery board, pocket knife will work)
Pigments: Golden etc. any professional grade
• Any quality acrylic is fine.High flow heavy body . Whatever you would enjoy . I will also have a variety to share.
Recommended Colors: Primary Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue or colors you love
• Yellow Medium Azo
• Prussian Blue
• Red Napthol Crimson
• Titanium White for mixing / black to paint edges of your canvas .
• Bring any Golden products you may have . I will share many …….
• Note: Colors don’t have to be exact. Make sure to pick a blue & red that creates a good purple. Bring your favorite colors if you already have them.
• 2 /12 by 12 cotton artist stretched canvas suggested. Squares work better for abstract. (Gallery wrap o.k.) .
• (Available to purchase at class.)
• Styrofoam plate is a good start. Disposable paper palette or aluminum foil also work.
• 2 water containers, toothbrush, toilet paper, paint rag, pencil, and small piece of sponge.
* I will supply skins , molding paste, glues, varnish, gel mediums and more…